William & Henry Associates has formed a diverse advisory board to guide the company’s growth and strategic direction.
David Iannini, Chairman, President and CEO, commented “We are pleased to have this unique combination of former CEO’s of private companies as well as managing partners/owners of top law, wealth management and accounting firms join our Advisory Board. We will benefit greatly from their sage advice.”
Advisory Board members include:
- Leigh B. Morris – Attorney at Law Advisors LLP
- Thomas E. Nix – Former CEO of Navicert Financial now owned by Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- Mike Power – Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Power Asset Management
- David Swartz – Former Managing Partner of the Goode, Swartz accounting firm now owned by J.H. Cohn
- Marcie Polier Swartz – Former CEO of Entertainment Data, Inc. sold to AC Nielsen
- Robert Tuttle – Former CEO of Emergency Communications Network, Inc. and CEO of Volo
Purchase, sale, or advice regarding any financial instrument or system can only be performed by a licensed Industry representative; such as, but not limited to a Broker/Dealer,
Introducing Broker, FCM and and/or Registered Investment Advisor. Members of the advisory board are not licensed to make such advisements.